Strategic Brand Management
Strategic Brand Management has been specifically designed as an advanced qualification for marketing professionals. On completion of this qualification learner will acquire the knowledge and skills of branding to gain and maintain an organisation’s competitive advantage in the market. Facebook
How and where can you study?
- Possess relevant RQF/NQF/QCF Level 6 Certificate/Diploma or a bachelor’s degree in related subject or equivalent qualifications
- Be mature learners (over 21) with management experience (must check with the delivery centre regarding his/her experience prior to registering for the qualification)
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
The qualification has the following six units:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- International Marketing Management
- Marketing Plan and Branding Strategy
- Marketing Research and Forecasting
- Strategic Brand Management
Credits: 6 Units x 20 credits = 120 credits