Policies & Procedures
Compliance with regulatory requirements not only upholds the integrity of the education system but also safeguards the interests of learners and maintains the credibility of qualifications offered. The policies and procedures outlined here demonstrate your commitment to fulfilling these responsibilities as a centre of Edupro. By establishing clear policies and procedures, you set expectations for both Edupro and the approved learning and exam centres to adhere to regulatory requirements. Approved learning and exam centres have a responsibility to diligently implement and adhere to the policies and procedures set forth by Edupro.
We advise our centres to maintain the following policies and procedures. We send our policies and procedures as ‘Centre Approval Pack’ while approving the centre.
- Leaners Appeals Policy and Procedures
- Complaints Policy and Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Data Access and Management Policy
- Fees and invoicing Policy
- Learner Registration Policy and Process
- Malpractice & Maladministration Policy
- Assessment, Marking, Grading and Moderation Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy Manual
- Reasonable Adjustments and Special Considerations Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Policy
Should you require any assistance in preparing and complying any of our policies please write us at email@example.com.